A Savory and Satisfying Sisig Recipe Chicken
Are you looking for a way to mix up your usual weeknight recipes? If so, look no further than this simple sisig recipe chicken. Sisig is a Filipino style dish that combines juicy, marinated, and seasoned chicken pieces with a familiar mix of vegetables and spices. The result is a savory and flavorful meal that is sure to please.
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 sweet onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Combine soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and black pepper in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic to the skillet, and sauté until the vegetables are tender and fragrant, about 8 minutes.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add lemon juice and parsley and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
This sisig recipe chicken is a great twist on an old classic. With the perfect balance of savory and sweet flavors, it will be sure to delight your tastebuds. Sisig is traditionally served with white rice, but it can also be enjoyed in tacos, burritos, or as a topping on nachos. With this recipe, you’ll be able to recreate a classic Filipino dish that is sure to win over your family and friends. You can even kick up the flavor a bit by adding diced tomatoes, fresh cilantro, or even a creamy sauce. Take your taste buds on a journey with this sisig recipe chicken!