Bourbon Street Chicken: Grill Up Some Authentic Southern Flavor
Do you long for some genuine Southern flavor that’ll transport you straight to Bourbon Street? Then our Bourbon Street Chicken recipe might just be the perfect addition to your meal. Grill up a succulent meal that’s full of smoky and slightly sweet flavors, infused with classic Southern staples such as Louisiana Hot Sauce and Worcestershire sauce. An enticing blend of spices make this dish truly sing as it comes delicious golden brown off your grill.
– Chicken Breast
– Louisiana Style Hot Sauce
– Worcestershire Sauce
– Brown Sugar
– Garlic powder
– Onion powder
– Olive oil
1. Start by marinating your chicken. In a large bowl or resealable plastic bag, mix together the Louisiana Style Hot Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce.
2. Once your marinade is ready, add the chicken breast in, making sure to coat it evenly. Let this marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt.
4. Heat your grill to medium heat and lightly oil your grate.
5. When the grill is hot, place your chicken onto the grate. Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, depending on how thick the chicken is.
6. When the chicken is cooked through and golden brown, remove it from the heat and serve hot.
Sometimes the simplest recipes can make for the best meals. Our Bourbon Street Chicken is a superb combination of classic Southern spices and flavors that is sure to impress. Try it for yourself for a burst of Southern flavor – you’re sure to love it!