Try Out This Delicious Texas Roadhouse Herb Crusted Chicken
Are you in the mood for something flavorful and delicious? Our Texas Roadhouse Herb Crusted Chicken recipe is a wonderful option for dinner. The seasonings and the crunchy crust provide great texture and flavor that the whole family is sure to love. This recipe is easy enough for beginner home cooks and will be a hit no matter who is at the dinner table.
– 2 chicken breasts
– 1/3 cup of flour
– 2 teaspoons of paprika
– 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
– 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
– 1/4 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
– 2 tablespoons of melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine flour, paprika, garlic and onion powders, salt, pepper, thyme, and oregano in a shallow bowl.
3. Beat the eggs in a different bowl and set aside.
4. Place the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley in a third bowl.
5. Rub the melted butter over the chicken breasts.
6. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, and then in the egg.
7. Dip the chicken in the bread crumbs, pressing to adhere.
8. Place the chicken on a greased baking sheet.
9. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Our Texas Roadhouse Herb Crusted Chicken is the perfect blend of Southern flavors with a unique twist. The crunchy herbed exterior creates a wonderful contrast with the juicy, flavorful inside. You can even switch up the herbs and spices to make this recipe your own. This recipe is easy to make and sure to become a frequent entrée on your dinner table. Serve it with a variety of sides like mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, and your favorite salad. Put a Texas twist on your dinner tonight and make this delicious herb crusted chicken.