Bittman Potato Salad,Taco Salad No Meat,Chipotle Chicken Salad,Johanna’s Chicken Salad,Fried Chicken Salad Recipe,Chicken Salad Recipe With Grapes,Chicken Salad Chick Georgia Chopped,Cafe Rio Salad Dressing,Chick Fil A Superfood Salad,Kale Caesar Salad Recipe,California Pizza Kitchen Salad,Cheesecake Factory Mango Salad,Fried Green Tomato Salad,Kale Chickpea Salad,Old El Paso Taco Salad,Hugh Acheson Kale Salad,Mexican Taco Salad,Chicken Salad Chick Tarragon Chicken,Sweet Tomatoes Broccoli Salad,Dooyo Salad,Tuna Salad Wraps,Shrimp Louie Salad,Fiesta Ranch Salad,Chicken Salad Sandwich Spread,Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Salad,Chick Fil A Grilled Market Salad,Chicken Salad Chick Key West,True Food Kitchen Mediterranean Salad,Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad,Grandma’s Macaroni Salad,Chipotle Mexican Grill Salad,Mcalister’s Salad,Seared Salmon Salad,Hibachi Chicken Salad,Pizza Ranch Salad,Chicken Salad Chick Barbie Q Salad,Mongolian Beef Salad,Rainbow Salad Recipe,Pesto Chicken Salad,Chick Fil A Superfood Side Salad,Cobb Salad Dressing,Low Fodmap Salad Dressing Recipes,Whole30 Sweet Potato Salad,Hot Girl Summer Salad,Italian Chopped Salad,Quinoa Kale Salad,Chicken Salad Chick Sassy Scotty Salad,Salad Recipe Verb Crossword,Publix Deli Chicken Salad,Chick Fil A Spicy Southwest Salad.
Enjoy A Delicious Chicken Fajita Rollup
Do you love Mexican food? If so, then you’re going to absolutely adore this delicious Chicken Fajita Rollup! It’s a delightful mix of Mexican flavors, combined with a great texture and taste that’ll tantalize your taste buds.
• 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 bell pepper, diced
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon oregano
• 8 flour tortillas
• 1 cup shredded cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add the chicken and the spices and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Spoon the mixture onto the center of each flour tortilla, top with cheese and roll them up.
6. Place the rollups in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the rollups are golden brown.