Creating Cannabis Cake Perfection
When it comes to creating a Cannabis infused dessert that is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you indulging in a sweet, sticky delight, there is nothing quite like Cannabis cake. This decadent recipe brings together a medley of flavors and a hint of psychology, as perplexity and burstiness work together to create a truly unique and mouthwatering treat.
-2/3 cup cake flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 cup Cannabis oil
-1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
-1/4 teaspoon cubeb pepper
-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
-1/2 cup granulated sugar
-3 large eggs
-2/3 cup buttermilk
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1/4 cup sugar
-1/4 cup lightly packed Cannabis-infused brown sugar
-1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour a 9” round cake pan and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cubeb pepper, cinnamon and cardamom.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add Cannabis oil, granulated sugar, buttermilk and vanilla and continue to beat until light and creamy.
4. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until well blended.
5. In a medium bowl, combine Cannabis-infused brown sugar, sugar and salt. Gradually mix into cake mixture until just blended and pour into prepared cake pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.
This Cannabis cake is sure to provide an indulgent experience that lingers long after the last bite is gone. The unique combination of flavors and spices provide an unexpectedly exotic twist and the Cannabis oil creates a moist, velvety texture that melts in your mouth. Adding Cannabis-infused brown sugar provides an extra decadence and complexity of flavor without overpowering the dish.
If you’re looking for more Cannabis-infused treats, be sure to check out this delicious Cannabis chocolate cake – the perfect potluck-pleaser. Or for something more savory, try a Cannabis-infused pizza – the gooey cheese and herb-filled topping will send your taste-buds straight to Italy. No matter what Cannabis-inspired dish you’re after, one thing is certain – Cannabis cake is a delightfully unexpected way to end a meal.